Make food safety more manageable and less costly. We provide consulting, training, policy and systems support to help businesses from large chain restaurants to single operator sandwich bars improve their food hygiene.
Our visits can include coaching and advisory elements that have been proven to consistently meet target standards.
The purpose of the Food Act 2014 is to reform previous laws so that food businesses can more easily:
- Ensure food is safer and suitable for sale
- Maintain consumer confidence in New Zealand’s food safety regime
- Take measures to minimise and manage risks
- Protect and promote public health
- Operate with certainty about the effects of these requirements
- Take responsibility for the food they produce