Food Control Plans
Meet your business’s food safety and suitability requirements. Our half-day course provides the background and knowledge you need to implement and operate under a food control plan (FCP).
We cover what the food control plan means for your business as well as the food control plan templates. On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the Food Act and the role of the environmental health officer (EHO)
- Know the legal requirement for operating a food control plan
- Understand how to use a food control plan to maximise the safety and security of the business
- Be able to describe and explain what a food control plan template is
- Make use of the serve safe principles for controlling the safety of foods
- Complete the records required within the food control plan
- Implement the food control plan into the business
- Understand the financial benefits of operating safely
Please contact us at email@example.com for course dates, times and locations.
What Is a Food Control Plan?
A food control plan sets out the steps required to make food that is safe to eat. There are two types of plans, templated and custom.