Introduction to HACCP Course
Learn to identify and control specific food safety hazards in your business. Our introduction to HACCP course covers:
- The principles of HACCP (based on Codex guidelines)
- What is required to implement a HACCP-based food control plan
- The importance of a risk-based food safety system based on HACCP
- The basics of food safety hazards
- Codex requirements
- New Zealand foods legislation
While there are no prerequisites for completing this course, it is recommended you have a general knowledge of food safety and food safety hazards.
Our one-day course is $450 +GST.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for course dates, times and locations.
What Is HACCP?
Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) is a management system that addresses food safety through the analysis and control of biological, chemical and physical hazards in the product lifecycle. HACCP considers raw material production, procurement and handling, and continues through to the manufacturing, distribution and consumption of a finished product.