Get the qualification required to become a duty manager and legally manage the service of alcohol on a licensed premise. Being fully aware of your legal sale, supply and hosting responsibilities not only satisfies your legal requirements, but it also gives you a competitive advantage in this industry.
Our LCQ course addresses two NZQA unit standards:
- NZQA US 4646: This unit standard shows that the holder demonstrates knowledge of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and its implications for licensed premises.
- NZQA US 16705: This unit standard shows that the holder demonstrates knowledge of host responsibility requirements as a duty manager of a licensed premise.
Our simple, fun and memorable LCQ course helps ensure that you not only remember what you’ve learnt, but can easily apply that knowledge where you work, sell and serve. You’ll also feel more confident knowing that you can provide a safer, more enjoyable environment for your customers.
- The Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and its implications for licensed premises
- Alcohol and intoxication in licensed premises as a duty manager
- The responsibilities and requirements for alcohol service in licensed premises as a duty manager
- The maintenance of a safe drinking environment as a duty manager
The full-day LCQ course is just $240 +GST. Once successfully completed, our staff will apply for the LCQ certificate on your behalf. You will receive your LCQ certificate shortly after.
Book a Course
Book a training course in one of three locations:Auckland | Wellington | Christchurch